- Obesity is seed of metabolic syndrome, diabetes, ASCVD- Heart Attack, Paralysis, kidney failure, blindness and foot amputation.
- Even after onset of diabetes and ASCVD, control of obesity can prevent and sometimes reverse certain complications.
- Management of obesity needs burning desire to achieve health with proactive lifestyle transformation – behavioral change, healthy eating habits, and healthy physical activities.
- Ancient and modern medical science has accepted lifestyle transformation as inevitable and medication and surgery as secondary tool. (story of Ashwini Kumar)
- Obesity is epidemic and is affecting almost every family member including children at tender age.
Manage obesity at Family and not only Individual level.