Ingredients to Serve 1
- 1/4 Cup Soaked and Cooked Chawli (Cow Pea / Lobhia)
- 1/4 Cup Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Cubes
- 1/4 Cupdiagonally cut Carrot
- 1/2 Cup coloured Capsicum Cubes
- 1/4 Cupboiled Beetroot Cubes
- 2 TBSP finely chopped Spring Onions whites and greens
- 1/4 Cupbaby Spinach
- 1/4 CupIceberg Lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1/4 Cup Deseeded Tomato Cubes
To Be Mixed Into A Dressing
- 1 TSP Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Lemon Juice
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper (Kalimirch) to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the carrot, capsicum, mushrooms and little salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Cool put in a lunch box, along with other ingredients. It can be taken to work with a dressing in a separate small container.
- Just before eating, mix the dressing and toss well. Eat immediately.
Source: Tarla Dalal