MINOR & MAJOR COMPLAINTS
Following is the list of symptoms which usually a person having high sugar experiences. Consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
Do not neglect them.
Do not treat them with tonics.
4. Excessive urination.
5. Collection of ants around your under garments or urine.
6. Excessive thirst.
7. Increase appetite and body weight initially.
8. Subsequent loss of appetite and progressive weight loss.
9. Severe pain, burning, tingling, numbness, weakness, loss of sensation in hands and legs.
10. Heaviness in abdomen and severe pain in abdomen like surgical Emergency.
1. Cracks on foreskin
2. Fissures on foreskin
5. Pus-like discharge
6. Recurrent urinary infection
7. Unable to retract skin Of penis
8. Diminished – Sexual Desire
9. Absence of morning turgidity of penis.
10. Erection failure
11. Premature ejaculation
12. Ejaculation failure
13. Secondary sterility (Unable to procreate after one or more child’s birth).
14. Primary sterility (Unable procreate totally since marriage)
1. Itching inside and around vagina.
2. Foul smelling purulent discharge / leucorrhoea.
3. Recurrent abortions.
4. Overweight newborn baby.
5. Congenital birth defects in the child.
1. Emotional changes emotionally upset.
3. Lethargy – stops playing.
4. Increased thirst.
5. Increased volume and frequency of urine.
6. Night bed-wetting.
7. Over eating followed by under eating.
8. Progressive weight loss in spite of overeating.
9. Feels weak in spite of eating.
10. Collection of ants around clothes and urine.
11. Progressive –severe weakness tiredness.
13. Visual changes.
14. Feels exhausted initially on exertion later even at rest.
15. Recurrent fever/infections.
16. Breathlessness at rest without cough, expectoration.
20. Low Blood Pressure – hypo tension.
21. Pain in abdomen –may mimic surgical problem.
22. Fruity smell from breath.
23. Progressive drowsiness.
BRAIN AND NERVES
2. Partial paralysis.
4. Damage to cranial and peripheral nerves involving face, lips, arms and legs.
5. Pain type – burning, shooting, stabbing, squeezing, pus.
8. Diminished sensations.
9. Absence of sensations.
1. Recurrent eye infection.
2. Repeated change in refractive error.
3. Repeated change of spectacles.
4. Able to read better without spectacles for few days.
5. Bright shiny floating particles.
6. Broken vision.
7. Blurred vision.
10. Early cataract formation.
11. Glaucoma – increase eye pressure.
1. Silent heart attack.
2. Heart attack without chest pain.
3. Just vague complaints in chest / abdomen.
7. Heaviness behind center of chest.
8. Breathlessness – initially on exertion, later at rest feels better with rest.
9. Gas in stomach.
12. Classical angina -like pain.
13. Feels better with rest / coronary vasodilators.
KIDNEY : NEPHROPATHY
1. Swelling of face, eyelids.
2. Swelling of legs.
3. Decreased urination.
4. Severe loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting.
5. Progressive reduction in daily urine production.
6. Failure of both kidneys at the same time.
7. Recurrent fever, urinary burning, urinary infection.
NERVES: NEUROPATHY ARMS & LEGS
3. Diminished Sensation
4. Feeling of walking over cotton mattress.
5. Pain :burning, shooting, stabbing, squeezing, pus like, cramps like.
6. Duration: intermittent, continuous, day and night, progressive.
7. Severe heel pain on getting up in morning, then refreshes follows walking.
8. Absence of sensation
1. Recurrent skin infection.
2. Poor healing of wound, incomplete or non healing.
3. Dry Loss of hair, red, swollen, black.
1. Poor wound healing.
2. Non-wound healing.
3. Foul Discharge.
4. Blacking of skin.
5. Increased swelling.
6. Redness & tenderness.
PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
1. Calf – thigh pain.
2. Severe pain initially on exertion, later rest pain.
3. Non healing foot wound.
1. Limited joint movement.
2. Severe joint pain.
3. Joint deformities.
4. Trigger finger.
5. Frozen shoulder.
1. Varicose Veins
3. Tortuous veins
4. Pigmentation itching