Serves 2 Small Glasses
- 1 1/2 cups Muskmelon (Kharbooja) Cubes (Deseeded)
- 1 cup Watermelon (Tarbuj) Cubes (Deseeded)
- 2 TBSP chopped Wheat Grass
- 8 big Orange Segments (Deseeded)
- Crushed Ice for serving
1. Combine the muskmelon cubes, watermelon cubes, wheat grass and orange segments and blend in a juicer till smooth.
- Add some crushed ice in 2 individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the juice over it.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe doesn’t turn out good in a hopper because wheat grass does not grind well in a hopper.