*Admission for batch 2019-2020 is over*
National Diabetes Education Program (NDEP) is a Certificate course in Diabetic Education in association with Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Education Academy, a unit of Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialties Centre and Indian Association of Diabetes Educators (IADE).
Trainer of this course is Dr. Deepak Dalal (MD,FICA)
After completion of the course and having qualified the exam, “Certified Diabetes Educator” certificates are given to all successful candidates.
Those who remain absent for any of the lectures, certificate are not issued.
Admission & Selection Process (Batch 2020-2021):
- After filling the details in the below form we shall update the list of participants selected for interview on our websitein the month of January 2020. Post selection there will be a round of personal interview. On clearing the interview you will be part of the batch.
- Selection is based on the decision of the management.
- Post Graduates from the field of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Doctors practicing Allopath, Homeopathy and Ayurveda doing work in the field of Diabetes.
- Research students working in the field of Diabetes.
- This course consists of 10 lectures (One Sunday a month, for 10 months). Educator’s handbook on each topic covered is given at the end of each lecture.
- This course is sponsored by USV Ltd, participants wont be charged any fees for the same.
- Vile Parle (Mumbai)
We do not conduct lectures online.
Kindly fill the following link to enroll yourself for the upcoming batch of 2020-2021.
For any queries kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us on 022 614 6001 (Monday to Friday from 10am to 12 Noon).
Do not Call / Message / WhatsApp on any other number except the one given above.
Co-ordinator for the Course:
- Utsavi Kunj Patel